Thursday, March 30, 2017

Tenth Recording

Link to Recording

This week, I continued practicing on rhythm, stress, prominence and intonation. These features are closely related, so I worked on all of them together. I found great help from the reading on prominence and intonation that our class professor provided. Also, since my group is preparing a workshop on the same topics- prominence and intonation, I have had practice on these features even more. I also watched more of "Rachel's English" YouTube videos on these topics and those were very useful resources.

I realized that my speech rate has really improved, and that I take the same amount of time as my archetype when I repeat her speech. I am pleased by that because in my first recordings in this blog, my speech is much slower. Deliberate practice has enabled me to improve my articulation so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment